ABC Dive & Snorkel is a Local Family Owned and Operated Business
At ABC, the day starts and ends with our trip. We don’t own multiple boats, we are not owned by a multi national and we don’t have a human resources department. We have always been, and remain, a small dedicated operator focused on providing you with exceptional customer service and a fun day. Our hand picked staff are our most valuable resource and they work hard to ensure that your day on the Great Barrier Reef is a special part of your holiday.
ABC Dive & Snorkel evolved from Jay Wink’s private Port Douglas Dive Guide Services. After his own personal working experience of the mass marketing of tourism boats in Cairns and Port Douglas, Jay wanted to offer a uniquely, more personal alternative to these prevailing large tour boat operations. This fundamental desire for setting up a small in fact a tiny boutique reef operation in Port Douglas. We are proud to be able to take and guide just a tiny group of divers or and snorkelers to the outer Great Barrier Reef. It was realised early on with our first boat “Sweetlips” that small was best and we have continued in the extremely small group idea to our newer, faster and more luxurious boat “Independence 1”.
- August 22, 2019
Australia, Queensland, Port Douglas
- Other Sports Training & Coaching
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"