India has been a major seat of learning for thousands of years. The country was home to both Takshashila - the first university in the world, and to the inventor of the digit 0 - Āryabhaṭa. Albert Einstein once said:, "we owe a lot to the Indians who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made"
India has become popular with international students from all over the world. It is highly attractive due to its forward thinking, its popularity with large multinational companies, and also due to English being the common language of communication. The technical graduates of Indian Institute of Technology, Bangalore are as good as any in the world.
There are more than 17,000 colleges, 20 central universities, 217 State universities, 106 Deemed Universities and 13 Institutes of National importance in the Indian higher education system. This number is consistently growing as a further 30 central universities, 8 new IITs, 7 IIMs and 5 new Indian Institutes of Science are proposed.
Today many prestigious Indian Universities offer distance programs and some such as Indira Gandhi National Open University offer only distance programs, and is one of the largest in student enrollment.
Education in India has many benefits. Some of them are:
Low Cost: The cost of education in India is quite low as compared to many other countries of the world.
Quality Education: Indian educational institutions such as the IITs, IISc, IIMs, NITs,AIIMS, ISI, BITS and ISB are well known worldwide to provide quality education.
Unique Courses: Apart from above mentioned advantages, one can also study some unique courses that were discovered and developed by the traditional knowledge system of India. Ayurveda, Sankrit, Yoga and Hindi are some such courses that enthuse many international students.
Most institutes of higher education throughout India now have international student offices in order to help international students with their move to India.
EEE(Enormous Education Explainer) is one of the institutes who facilitates the students of Foreign countries who wants to take higher education in India. Our centres are located at various cities in India to provides all the services regarding admission process and their stay in India to the students for the entire period of their education.
1. We offer hassle-free admission process in the Indian universities. We receive admission letter and invitation letter on behalf of student.
2. We make arrangements for all attestations by state, HR, Ministry and Embassy.
3. Support for all formalities related to Passport of your Country.
4. All kinds of Visa formalities are performed by our team of admission experts. This includes paying Visa fee and getting Immigration clearance for traveling to India.
5. Get wholesome assistance in traveling preparation and staying in India.
6. Step by step guidance on traveling.
7. A warm welcome to the student on his first step in India.
8. Provision of accommodation arrangement in university hostel.
9. Proper guidance on entire University Registration process in India.
10. Offering important guidance and tips to assist students during their stay in India.
11. Necessary support during entire study time-span.
Step by Step Admission Formalities
1. Proper assistance in filling application form
2. Receiving Application Letter from the university on behalf of student
3. Receiving Visa Invitation Letter on behalf of student
4. Providing necessary support for stamping Visa and passport
5. All arrangements in making departure to India, an easy affair.
+91-723 983 9170
Ad ID: 21623