6 Creative ways to publish social media updates
If you think that your social updates are getting banal, it’s time to try out something new and fresh. Must be thinking how to do that? Don’t ponder, this article will flicker the creativity in you and get you started in the right direction. Do share your comments and suggestions.
It is now a universal truth that social media is getting bigger day by day and instinctively we seek for new and exciting ways to seize people’s attention. And as everyone else is trying to do the same, it can be onerous to do so. So what’s the solution to this problem? The solution is to try your hand at several different techniques of posting social media updates to ascertain which ones give you the best kind of interactions. This article will talk about some these creative ways to publish social media updates.
• Company Milestones-- sharing accomplishments with your fans is very helpful. Social media is a great way to do this. Share photos to memorialise any big event will inspire your audience to engage and help build a stronger relationship with them.
• Motivational Quotes-- as per the ongoing trend, quotes are very trendy and popular on social media. If you come across an eye catching quote that reflects well on your business, with the help of a creative art work publish it as your update for that day. Google, Instagram and even Pinterest is also using this trend and getting results.
• Celebrating Days-- Google is the best source to look for the interminable supply of unexpected days that are celebrated around the globe. There are many unheard or silly days like Cow Appreciation Day or Bow Tie Day. Why not celebrating such unheard days with your audience which will make them comment, like and share it.
• Re-publish Classic Content-- you may be active on social media for quite some time or may be blogging away for many years, but a new trend called ‘Thorwback Thursday’ has taken the digital world by storm. This is a trend where you share an old photo, link or an update with this tag line which catches your audience’s attention. Moreover, it is a simple, quick and great way for your audience to take a look back in time. You can also publish someone else content by giving them the credit which is known as Other People’s Content (OPC). As social media changes regularly, to re-publish popular content is a brilliant idea.
• Promotions and Competitions-- there is no better way to engage with your audience and reach out to more promising customers than to run a promotion or a competition. This is an optimal method to encourage fans, followers and others to share your link content or even your profile. But make sure that you follow your social media platform guidelines and most of them have certain specific rules.
• Answer Questions-- keep an eye on relevant issues in the news relating to your industry. If an article or a piece of information interests you, share it with your audience, ask them about how they feel about it or ask them their views, etc. This encourages audience engagement and interaction.
Digiwale, a digital marketing agency in Pune, follows almost all these techniques to engage with their audience and reach out to more efficient customers. They also are planning to outsource from digital media agencies in Mumbai for relevant projects. Cast a glance through their website at: bit.ly/1oajQIx and to check some of their social media updates please visit: bit.ly/22JJUdm.
3 & 4, C Wing, Shalini Residency
Near Sai Sahwas Society , ICICI Bank, Karvenagar
Pune, Maharashtra 411052 India
Website - http://www.digiwale.com
Ad ID: 22507