How to write eBook?
If you think that just writing what you think your audience cares about is enough then you need to re-think on it. Writing an eBook has become quite common, but how to write it isn’t so starightforward yet. This article will guide you through the basic steps that you need to understand when you’ll write your first own eBook.
Whether you have valuable advice to sell, or simply want your voice to be heard, putting your words in an eBook and selling virtual copies of it online is a persuasive and inexpensive way to self-publish. If you’re sincere about captivating an audience of a substantial size and actually selling your eBook, you need to be very cautious about what and how you create.
Book Hungama is an eBook portal that offers a wide range of books online in almost all the regional languages. They give a platform to the budding authors who can give their book to them and they will publish it to an eBook. But before you start writing an eBook there are certain techniques that you need to know which will guarantee you that you end up writing a perfect eBook.
• Topic-- What you need is a phenomenal eBook idea. It has to be specific. And to get such ideas you need to do a bit of research like who are your target audience, what they are looking for, etc. This will help you understand your audience and their preferences. Write a brief that encapsulates all the information.
• Expand the idea-- Once you have finalised the topic, think about different aspects of it. A web of concepts will be helpful in that case. E.g., a book on how to sell real estate would require pointers like: licenses and fees, selling techniques and cost vs. expected returns. Now connect specifics that are related to each of them until you have enough detail to see the structure of words.
• Organise the details-- After broadening your crux idea, you should have enough of information about your basic topic. Reshuffle and organise it in a vertical outline until it makes sense. Think in terms of what your audience will need to know first. Once those have been covered, advanced concepts will follow without losing the reader.
• Write the book-- Be it a short book or novel, it takes time to write a book. The main thing is to persevere. Set aside time each day to write and continue with your writing goal. Just remember that you don’t need to stick to a particular method. Use whatever techniques you need to complete the book.
• Review and rewrite-- Like writing, editing also takes time. Once the book is finished, let it sit for a week and then return to it with a critical eye. Browse through the chapter orders and sections and check if they make sense to you. You may discover that some piece seem to make more sense in a different spot than where you actually placed it. Once you are satisfied with the sequence, do an extensive reading to to edit and revise it.
• Add details-- Once the body of your book looks solid, it’s time to stylise it with title, any front or end material you’d like to add. Titles usually reveal themselves while writing the book.
• Add a cover-- The dominant marketing tool for any eBook is its cover. Though it is a virtual one, still it has the power to attract potential buyers. Just in case you are using any copyrighted image be sure to get permission.
• Publish your eBook-- Book Hungama gives you the opportunity to publish your manuscript into eBook format. While publishing ebooks, Buy E Books Online India, they address the important issues regarding piracy and copyright. They acquire publishing rights from the publishers to publish a particular work. This in turn, reaches to a much wider potential audience.
Register now on http://www.bookhungama.com and get ebooks free
Ad ID: 8106