Time:9.30 AM - 6.30 PM(AS PER BATCH ALLOCATION)
• Students appearing for the competition exam should submit the online or offline applications before or until 15.11.2015. Contact your abacus center or Abacus Instructor
• Each student appearing for the International competition exam should pay Rs.500 as competition fee, which is non-refundable.
• Competition will be conducted to Level-wise. The duration of the competition will be Maximum of 30 minutes only. No extra time for whatsoever reason would be allowed to attend the exam after the stipulated time of 30 minutes is over.
• In the examination question paper, all questions will display at a time on screen. Scroll it and see complete question paper. Or you want to solve particular type of questions first in exam there is a provision on top of the question paper indicating the labels. Example- Addition & Subtraction, Multiplication, division etc….Each questions has a blank text box. You have to input the answers through Key board in these text boxes.
• Questions would carry 10, 5, 5 marks each questions. For Addition and Subtraction 10 marks, Multiplication 5 marks and division 5 marks
• Electronic Distribution of Competition Examination:-In this procedure the question papers are randomly generated by the computers and evaluation of question paper is automated.
• Championship and winners awards will be presented. Participant certificate will be given to all students other than Winners. Two best of Franchise award will be awarded to well performing Franchisees.
• Two best of Instructor award will be awarded to well performing Instructors.
• One best of Performance award will be awarded to well performing Franchisee.
• Overall Championship (Rolling Cup) will be awarded to the Franchise based on number of participants and scoring points of the Winners. Source of participation for international competition or Overall Championship award is to be Franchise course centers and schools from specified area of Franchise.
• Due to following reason, the contestant’s application will not be processed to issue the Hall ticket. a. If the copy of contestant birth certificate or age proof is not received. b. If the copy of last passed level/grade certificate not received.
#1310, 2nd Floor, 33rd Street,
7th Sector, K.K.Nagar,
Phone : 044 - 4217 0183
Tele Fax: 044 - 4217 0183
Cell: 072 99 23 23 23/ 098418 23115
Ad ID: 25553