Students are taught how to install, configure, manage and trouble shoot exchange server 2010 in this session. Although a candidate need to possess some kind of knowledge about networking, but the topics included in this course is very vast and big. Before learning this course students require the skills of managing Windows server and Active Directory or domain services. A student can increase his exchange server deployment knowledge by the help of this course.
After completing this course, one can aspire to become Enterprise level messaging administrator and Help Desk Professionals. Once this course is completed, a student can install and deploy Exchange server 2010, configure mail box servers, mail box server components and the messages between Exchange server organization and the internet, client access server role, manage recipient objects, message transport, plan, implement and configure messaging policy & compliance and back-up and restore for Server poles, monitor and maintain the messaging system.
Apart from this, a student also acquires the techniques of configuring Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access, transition of Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010, then also gains the skills of implementing the Federated sharing and configures unified messaging Server role and Unified Messaging Components.
COURSE DETAILS OF MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 2013
The course outlines are highlighted in the following modules.
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
This module explains how to plan and perform deployment and management of Exchange Server 2013. Describe Server 2013 prerequisites and requirements.
• Deploy Exchange Server 2013.
• Manage Exchange Server 2013.
Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
This module explains how to plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox server role.
• Understand Mailbox server role.
• Plan Mailbox server deployment.
• Configure Mailbox servers.
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
This module explains how to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013.
• Manage Exchange Server 2013 recipients.
• Manage Exchange recipients.
• Manage address lists and policies on Mailbox server role.
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
This module explains how to plan and deploy Client Access servers.
• Plan Client Access server deployment.
• Configure the Client Access server role.
• Manage Client Access services.
Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
This module explains how to plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server.
• Understand the client connectivity to Client Access server
• Configure Outlook Web App.
• Plan and configure mobile messaging.
• Configure secure Internet access for Client Access server.
Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
This module explains how to plan and configure message transport.
• Understand message transport.
• Plan and configure message transport.
• Manage transport rules.
Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability
This module explains how to plan and implement high availability.
After completing this module, students will be able to implement high availability in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Module 8: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
This module explains how to plan and implement disaster recovery.
• Plan for disaster mitigation.
• Plan and implement Exchange Server 2013 backup.
• Plan and Implement Exchange Server 2013 recovery.
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
This module explains how to plan and configure message security options.
• Plan messaging security.
• Implement an antivirus solution for Exchange Server 2013.
• Implement an antispam solution for Exchange Server 2013.
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
This module explains how to plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing.
• Configure role-based access control.
• Configure audit logging.
Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
This module explains how to monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
• Maintain Exchange Server 2013.Monitor Exchange Server 2013.
• Maintain Exchange Server 2013.Maintain Exchange Server 2013.
Miss. Rashmi Patait
Mr. Sarfaraz Ahmed (B.E.)
CCIE (21326 Service Provider)
203, Ratnamani Bldg, Dada Patil Wadi, Opp. ICICI ATM, Thane0-(W).
9870803004 / 5 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad ID: 25710