APIIT India offers Master of Technology in Computer Science. It's a 2 years regular programme. This programme is specifically designed to provide:
1. An opportunity for professional development at an advanced level within the area of computer-science.
2. Enhancement of skills and knowledge in specialist areas for practicing IT professionals.
3. The ability to undertake large-scale IT software development projects.
4. The skills necessary to participate effectively in the design and implementation of software systems of high quality and reliability.
*Subject to Approval
Engineering Admission process for B.Tech courses involves the admission of 75% seats (including 15% all india category seats) will be made by Haryana State Counseling Society through 'ONLINE OFF CAMPUS' Centralized Counseling based on JEE-2014 (Main) Merit Ranking.
For details and important dates please refer website:
The remaining 25% seats are reserved for Institute Level and are allotted on Merit List prepared based upon NAT. Students may opt to appear in any designated centres or may opt for the Online Test. Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email 3 hours before the start of the Online Test.
Entry Requirements for Engineering Admission:
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Computer. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. Any other qualification considered as equivalent by University.
- Age at least 17 years on the 1st date of the month of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Biotechnology Engineering:
For admission to B. Tech. in Bio-Technology, the candidates should be a pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects:
(b) Computer Science
Engineering Admission Process for Lateral Entry (Direct Admission) B.Tech (All Streams)
Direct admissions in 2nd year engineering courses are granted subject to availability of seats. Aspirants are required to fill the form along with all required documents. Short listed candidate will be invited for interview/counselling. Successfull candidate will get admission after counselling.
Entry Requirements engineering admission for B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- Three Years Diploma from any recognized university or as per Kurukshetra University norms.
- Any other qualification considered as equivalent by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. For More Information Visit www.apiit.edu.in
Ad ID: 27504