Bookkeeping for Non-Accountants is a training course designed to coach its participants in learning how to record financial transactions the right way.
It is important to have an accurate bookkeeping because this will let you see a clearer picture of a company’s financial health.
Expect an Integrated learning experience with relative discussions and practical exercises. So you can understand how financials flow from the eyes of a bookkeeper.
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able:
• To have a general understanding of the importance of Accounting and Bookkeeping in the Financial Management side of Business.
• To be knowledgeable of the proper way to record Financial Transactions in Journals and in the General Ledger.
• To be able to prepare, analyze and adjust the 4 Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and Statement of Changes in Equity).
• To learn how to Account for Cash, Inventory, Sales and Receivables
• To be confident when bookkeeping through actual practice sets.
• To appreciate Accounting and Bookkeeping in a relative and engaging way.
We also offer In-House training! (Optional)
The advantage of our In-House training is that it is fully customizable so it can cater to the specific needs of your business and employees. Through this training course, your people can learn Bookkeeping techniques through real life situations and not generic examples; build team chemistry as they master Accounting along with their coworkers. Experience a high quality training event at the convenience of your own office.
(Note: Terms and Conditions apply)
FOR INQURIES, CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
HERE IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
CONTACT PERSON: Maria Rizza Weigand
ADDRESS: 910 Tektite West Tower, Philippines Stock Exchange Bldg. Exchange Road, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City Metro Manila
OFFICE No.: (+632) 546 6024 | (+632) 546 5467
Ad ID: 6369