Mahatma Gandhi College of Education (MGEC) is a high-quality education programme in Commerce, its Operates under the philosophy of continuous quality improvement.
As we know that M.COM course is one of the prestigious courses in our country.
The Alumni of this course are well placed in business, academics and administration in our country and also in abroad. Its campus is located at educational hub place in Delhi (India).
In addition, the Master of Commerce gives you the scope to specialize in:
1) Business Information Management.
2) Human Resource Management.
3) Employment Relations.
Graduates in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized university are eligible for admission to the M.COM Programme.
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Minimum age: No bar
Maximum age: No bar
Documents required for the admission in M.COM
1. Photocopies of mark sheet of Graduations/equivalent examination
2. Transfer certificate or Leaving Certificate.
3. Original or provisional certificate.
4. Photocopies of the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the college from which the student is graduating permitting the student to seek admission to the M.COM Course at this college.
A-67, Grunanakpura, Vikash Marg
Shakarpur, Nirman Vihar Metro Station New Delhi
Pin code -110092
Phone no: 011-22527707, +918447770950
Log on @ http://www.mgceindia.com/MCOM-Colleges-india.html
Ad ID: 27424