ACMT Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Delhi provides many industrial short term courses with Theoretical and practical capabilities. It offers admission in ITI (Fitter & Electrician) at the lowest fees structure with placement assistant. This Course is affiliated to National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), through the Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), Government of India in the Ministry of labor, New Delhi.
The objective of ITI is to train the students in various trades like fitter, electrician etc. The ITI pass out students are trained in basic skills required to do jobs of say operator or craftsman.
To share to the development and wealth of the country by changing young generation graduates into value based, socially conscious, trustworthy and proactive student managers, Well Trained in ITI Electrician & ITI fitter Engineers.
Eligibility criteria for admission in ITI College:
1. Original school Leaving Certificate.
2. Original or provisional Board Certificate.
3. Original Board/Council Mark-sheet in case of metric above candidates.
4. 10th or 12th passed Certificate.
5. Caste certificate in case of S.C. or S.T. Candidates.
6. Four pass port size recent photographs.
7. Fees of ITI is 9500/semester.
For further details or apply direct admission in ITI College then please Contact us at 08447770950. Or click our website at: http://www.acmtiti.com
Ad ID: 25545