Industrial Internship Program with Live Project:
XPERIA TECHNOLOGIES imparts qualitative Internship in
• Web Applications in ASP.NET with C#
• Android application development
• iPhone application development
• Cloud computing AWS
• Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
• Windows Application In JAVA
• Java Networking and RMI
• Web Development in PHP/MySql
• SEO and Internet Marketing
• CMS and Framework
• Professional C, C++, Data Structure
• ORACLE DBA
• Oracle SQL PL/SQL
• Data Structures and Algorithms
The Internship is designed for the BCA/MCA/B.E./B-Tech students who want to speed up their technical skills and proficiencies into real time development environment.
Objective of 6 Months Internships:
• To provide state of art, cutting edge customized software solutions to clients of various Industries.
• To reduce the gap between the academic learning and Industry experience.
• Core and advanced features of each technology, are covered in interactive classroom sessions.
• Topic Based Assignments are given to trainees to develop their programming skills.
• Hands on Training are imparted on “Live Projects” by industry experts.
• Project completion certificate is awarded by “XPERIA TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.”
• Trainees are helped by our dedicated team of HR executives in finding out suitable job, after completion of the training.
• The certificate will be from Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Students will be awarded by 6 Months Industrial Training Letter by Xperia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• The student has to sign a code of conduct before the Beginning of the program.
• Students have to maintain their own project diary which will be verified our project guide.
• Students who are in 3rd and 4th year of B.E. / B.TECH or 2nd and 3rd year of BCA/ MCA. or 2nd year of BSc IT/ MSc IT.
• Students from various Technical Universities, who are pursuing B.Tech.
• Students who are Pursuing MSc IT / BSc IT.
• Students who have passed out / Pursuing of M.Tech / B.Tech / MCA/BCA/Msc IT/ BSc IT or wish to do.
• Skill enhancement trainees are also eligible for the training.
Ad ID: 21421